THURSDAY BALCON LAMB BANQUET
Marinated olives - ‘variedades espanolas’
Ingredients :- Mixed olives, olive oil, fennel seed, rosemary, lemon zest, orange zest, bay leaf
Serve as is - Vegan
Delivered in a small disposable container.
Mushroom Carpaccio, Basil Oil, Black Garlic creme, pine nuts.
PREPERATION - SERVED ROOM TEMP
- Arrange slices of mushroom on a side plate
- Drizzle with Olive oil.
- Cut a corner of each wild mushroom dressing and green sauce. Pipe drops on top of mushroom
- Sprinkle pinenuts
INGREDIENTS :- Portobella Mushroom, pinenuts,Basil,Wild mushroom dressing: Dry mushroom, olive oil, sherry vinegar, truffle paste, tamari
CONTAINS NUTS ADDED
Savoy Cabbage, Raisin, Almond, Manchego, Pan Rallado (Bread crumb) Onion cream.
- In a large serving bowl toss cabbage with dressing, and salad mixture.
- Plate salad on plate / bowl
- Sprinkle grated Manchego over toss salad
- Finish with breadcrumbs on top
LAMB - Braised Lamb Shoulder, Pre cooked and served in bag.
- Bring a large saucepan or stockpot of water to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer
- Cut along the black line to separate lamb and sauces from topping
- Place whole meat and sauce pack into simmering pot for 10 minutes to heat through.
- Plate lamb, add left over jus, then black bean puree.
- Finish with pickled mustard seed and pepita mix
INGREDIENTS : - Lamb, fermented honey wine, black bean puree, pickled mustard seed. Pepitas
GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT FREE
CONSUME WITHIN 3 DAYS
Roasted Cauliflower, Cashew, Cranberry, Capers
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Remove lid from cauliflower tray and roast for 10 minutes until warm
- To plate, smear cashew cream on bottom of serving plate. Place cauliflower on top. Add cranberry and cashew mixture
Fried Potatoes, Garlic, Parsely
PREPERATION - HOME REQUIRES COOKING
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Remove paper lid and drizzle potatoes with some olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden
- Toss potatoes in tray with garlic and dried herbs.
CONTAINS - Chat potato, rosemary, parsley, garlic
GLUTEN FREE, DIARY FREE, NUT FREE
- Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before eating
- Simply enjoy
GLUTEN FREE, NUT FREE
BALCON FIESTA MENU
THURSDAY LAMB BANQUET
- Marinated olives - ‘variedades espanolas’
- Portobello Mushroom Carpaccio, Pine Nut, Basil, Wild Mushroom Dressing
- Galician Style Octopus, Kipfler Potatoes, Ajada Oil
- Shaved Cabbage Ensalada
- Aromatic Braised Lamb Shoulder, Black Bean Puree, Pickled Mustard & Pumpkin Seeds
- Roasted Cauliflour, Cashew, Cranberry, Capers
- 'Bunuelo' - Spanish Doughnuts, Catalan Cream & Blood Plum Jam
RECOMMENDED AD ONS
Chorizo 'Coca' Flatbread
1 bottle of Spanish Red