Manchego 12 Months Semi Hard - Sheep, - Esp
- House made Rye Crackers
Waygu Cecina 80grams (Australia)
Served in a Cyrovac bag.
Simply cut and serve with crusty bread
Spanish Piquillo Peppers, stuffed with house made almond curd. (Vegan)
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Bake until just warmed through (approx. 7 mins)
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle orange and almond mix.
INGREDIENTS :- Piquillo pepper, Almond cheese: (Almond, almond milk, olive oil, thyme, agar citric acid)Chives, paprika, almond
DIETARIES - NUTS, NIGHTSHADE
Galician style Octopus, Kipfler Potatoes, Paprika oil.
- Bring a large saucepan or stockpot of water to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer
- Place whole pack into pot and heat through.
- Plate octopus and potato on plate drizzling any oil left in bag over the top.
- Finish dish with sprinkle of rock salt
Savoy Cabbage, Raisin, Almond, Manchego, Pan Rallado (Bread crumb) Onion cream.
- In a large serving bowl toss cabbage with dressing, and salad mixture.
- Plate salad on plate / bowl
- Sprinkle grated Manchego over toss salad
- Finish with breadcrumbs on top
INGREDIENTS :- Cabbage, salad cream (onion infused cream, mustard, eggs, olive oil), raisins in Pedro ximinez, chopped roasted almonds, parsley, manchego, breadcrumbs.
CONTAINS - NUTS, GLUTEN, DIARY, ALCOHOL, EGG
Whole Roast Chicken (served in 2)
Mojo rojo, walnut, herb salad and walnut dressing.
Preheat oven to 180°C
Remove paper from oven tray and bake for 10-15mins until browned.
Plate with sauce and garnish.
Note. Your chicken is already cooked through, this process is to heat and give the skin its colour.
Remove one half of the chicken if you’re only eating half tonight, repeat process with second half within 3 days.
INGREDIENTS :- Chicken, piquillo pepper, apricot, walnut, fino.Burnt bread sauce: Bread, olive oil, salt, chicken stockHerb Oil: parsley, spinach, coriander and shallot
CONTAINS - GLUTIN, NUTS, NIGHTSHADE
'Bunuelo' - Spanish Doughnuts, dulce de lecha Creme - 5 per serve
PREPERATION - COOKING AT HOME
LUNCH TIME PICK-UP READY TO BE EATEN.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Heat briefly until just warm
- Toss with sugar mixture
- Serve with Dulce de Leche cream
CONTAINS - Flour*, cream cheese, cinnamon sugar, Dulche de leche**
- Spiced Almonds, Pimenton Picante
- Wagyu Beef Cecina, (80gram), Crostini
- Stuffed Piquillo Peppers, Almond Cheese (4)
- Galician Style Octopus, Kipfler Potatoes, Ajada Oil
- Shaved Cabbage Ensalada, Almond, Manchego
- Whole Roasted Chicken, Apricot, Walnut, Burnt Bread Sauce
- 'Bunuelo' - Spanish Doughnuts, Catalan Cream & Blood Plum Jam
RECOMMENDED AD ONS
Portobello Mushroom Carpaccio