SATURDAY BANQUET - MEATLOVERS
Marinated olives - ‘variedades espanolas’
Ingredients :- Mixed olives, olive oil, fennel seed, rosemary, lemon zest, orange zest, bay leaf
Jamon Serrano, Spain 80gram
Served in Cryovac pack.
Simply cut open and serve within.
Balcon’s Coca – Chorizo, egg, Spinach, Flatbread
PREPERATION: Requires cooking at home - shallow fry.
- Remove flat bread from baking paper.
- Heat oil on medium heat in large frypan
- Fry on both sides until golden (3 mins each side), carefully using tongs to flip.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces
- Sprinkle with salt. Serve with lemon wedge
Please note. If your oil is too hot, the flat bread may cause the oil to spit. Medium heat is best.
Ingredients :- Flour and water pastry, chorizo, egg, mixed greens
Dietaries :- GLUTEN, EGG, NIGHTSHADE
Savoy Cabbage, Raisin, Almond, Manchego, Pan Rallado (Bread crumb) Onion cream.
- In a large serving bowl toss cabbage with dressing, and salad mixture.
- Plate salad on plate / bowl
- Sprinkle grated Manchego over toss salad
- Finish with breadcrumbs on top
INGREDIENTS :- Cabbage, salad cream (onion infused cream, mustard, eggs, olive oil), raisins in Pedro ximinez, chopped roasted almonds, parsley, manchego, breadcrumbs.
CONTAINS - NUTS, GLUTEN, DIARY, ALCOHOL, EGG
300 grams, Ribeye (off the bone), Espelete Pepper butter
Fried Potatoes, Garlic, Parsely
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Remove paper lid and drizzle potatoes with some olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden
- Toss potatoes in tray with garlic and dried herbs.
CONTAINS - Chat potato, rosemary, parsley, garlic
GLUTEN FREE, DIARY FREE, NUT FREE
- Los Hermanos - Wash Rind Espelette Pepper - Cow - Aus
- House made Rye Crackers
SATURDAY BANQUET - RIBEYE
MEAT LOVERS - Saturday banquet
- Marinated olives - ‘variedades espanolas’
- Jamon Serrano, (80gram), Crostini
- Chorizo Coca Flatbread
- Shaved Cabbage Ensalada
- 300 grams, Ribeye (off the bone), Espelete Pepper butter
- Roasted Potatoes, Garlic
- Cheese - Los Hermanos - Wash Rind Espelette - Cow
- RECOMMENDED AD ONS
Roasted Cauliflower, Cashew, Cranberry